Hello everyone,

I'm running some resting state analyses, and am looking to use ROIs defined in Power et al., 2011: Functional Network Organization of the Human Brain.

Downloading the Supplementary document with all of the ROI coordinates, it just says they are in "MNI space".

Does anyone know in particular what space all of these ROI coordinates are in? Are they MNI152 2mm, 3mm, etc? I would like to know so I can create my spheres in the same space before transforming to the 2mm standard space I am currently registering my RS data to. (If they're already in 2mm space, that makes things a lot easier!)

Thank you for the help!

Best,
Kevin Japardi