Hello FSLexperts,

I'm performing a between-network connectivity analysis using FSLnets, but am struggling with two things:
1. I selected my own ROI's to feed into the dual regression. Checking out the time courses, is it well to be expected to have such strong negative time courses for a given ROI throughout subjects that even the mean will be negative? If normal, how to explain?
2. Can FSLnets read a GLM design containing an F-test? I would like to compare three groups, however, notes in the script seem to indicate it's only dealing with 2 groups (e.g. when creating the final box plot)...

Thank you,

Best,

Kim