Hi Mariam,

The FEAT pipeline can be run in a wide number of modes. For
hand-modifications to FEAT folders/files, it is not always obvious the
decisions that the FEAT script will make with regard to the analysis space.
So it is not easy to figure out when FEAT will perform its analysis in
native, as opposed to standard space.

Good to hear that you solved your problem though.

Cheers,

Paul