      De : shahrzad kharabian <[log in to unmask]>
 À : [log in to unmask]
 Envoyé le : Lundi 16 février 2015 9h48
 Objet : Re: [FSL] flica- dimension estimation and spatial maps.

Thanks dear Gwenaëlle,
Yes, you are right, I see it now. and thanks for the components.
I have another question:
How does one estimate how much of the variance in the data is being explained by each component?From the outputs flica gives, I guess I should be using the weights of each component over sum of weight of all components multiplied by 100. Am I right?
Thanks a lot again. Shahrzad