Andreas

Von: Norman Scheel <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: Freitag, 13. Februar 2015 11:06
An: <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: [FSL] AW: [FSL] How to obtain correct slice acquisition order of multi-band rsfMRI acquisition ?

Hi,

it is also important to keep in mind that, depending on the multiband factor, multiple slices are acquired at the same time, so just entering the exact order into a standard slicetiming algorithm won’t give you the right results. Usually slice times are calculated using the slice order and TR but that will not work for multiband as multiple slices have the same acquisition time. I can not tell you though if there is an option in FSL to enter the exact slice times instead of just order and TR.

Cheers,

Norman

--

Dipl.-Inf. Norman Scheel