Hi Eugene,
Thank you for your advice. I ran the following command:

featregapply FEAT.feat/

And it produced a new reg_standard folder as you described. However, the folder only contains the following:
example_func.nii.gz
mask.nii.gz
mean_func.nii.gz
reg/ (empty)
stats/cope1.nii.gz
stats/varcope1.nii.gz

I was unable to find a filtered_func file in standard space. Do I need to somehow specify the original filtered_func_data file in the command?

I also tried the command:
flirt -in filtered_func_data.nii.gz -ref /FEAT.feat/reg/standard.nii.gz -applyxfm -init /FEAT.feat/reg/example_func2standard.mat -out filtered_func_data_MNI152_T1_2mm.nii.gz

But this was too computationally expensive and the script was killed. Alternatively, is there a way to do this using the FLIRT GUI?

Best,
Sam