Hi Paul

I used the following commands to create the mask in a PreCentral Region:

fslmaths avg152T1_brain.nii.gz -mul 0 -add 1 -roi 61 1 51 1 65 1 0 1 PreCentPoint -odt float

fslmaths PreCentPoint -kernel sphere 5 -fmean PreCentSphere -odt float

I have tried other ‘standard images’ to start with but makes no difference.

The mask created also displays properly as an overlay on any standard space image.

I’m running in the featquery gui. I do not get an error as such. The html just shows the mask region as being way outside the brain and thus the statistics published are all zeros.

Thanks for the help.

David