Hello,

I ran a linear regression voxel-based analysis in FSL using randomise, to
determine the association between white matter hyperintensities (WMH maps)
and a continuous measure.  I got the results and I used fslview to view
statistically significant associations.

However, now I need to create a figure with several slices from the
results.  I tried using MRIcron but when I overlay the FSL randomise
results on the MNI_1mm template (WMH maps are registered to this template)
 it looks like the origin is off when compare to the template.

Has anyone know of a software to display slices?  Can I do it in FSL? Or
what should I check?

I checked in MRIcron and the only thing different between the two images in
terms of information is that the MNI template (underlay) is 16-bit int S
and the overlay (results from FSL randomise) is 32-bit real.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Bedda