Hi Marzia,

These 3 t-tests are testing each if the respective group have FA > 0. The
F-test is testing if any group has FA > 0.

These test's aren't much useful for FA, as we know FA positive everywhere.
Instead, I guess what you really want is to compare groups (I'll call them
just A, B and C). For this, redefine the contrasts as:

C1: 1 -1 0 (A > B)
C2: 1 0 -1 (A > C)
C3: 0 1 -1 (B > C)
C4: -1 1 0 (A < B)
C5: -1 0 1 (A < C)
C6: 0 -1 1 (B < C)

Define an F-test using C1 and C2. If this F-test is significant, this means
that there is a group difference among the 3 groups. You can then proceed
looking into the t-tests to see which groups differ.

All the best,

Anderson