Hi Alain,

If the percentages of atlasquery do not add up to 100% this implies that
there are voxels in your mask outside of the ROIs defined in the atlas. In
your case about 43% of the mask appears to lie outside the atlas, so before
making any claims about the distribution of your mask I would check where
these voxels lie. You can do this in flsview by overlaying your mask with
the atlas and check where your mask appears to exceed the atlas ROIs.

Best,

Michiel