Please circulate to any departments or contacts who might be interested.

Attached is the Call for Papers [Moderator's note: the call can be viewed here: https://crsstudentscaucus.wordpress.com/conferences/upcoming-conferences/may-1-2-2015/]. We welcome papers from students as well as practitioners on the topic of forced migration. The deadline for submissions has been extended to March 13, 2015.

The 10th Annual Centre for Refugee Studies Student Conference, entitled "De-mythifying Forced Migration: Place, Temporariness and Access in an Era of (Im)Mobility", will take place at York University on May 1-2, 2015.

We look forward to seeing everyone in May.

Regards,

Kathryn Dennler

Centre for Refugee Studies Student Caucus Acting Co-Chair

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the

Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by Forced Migration

Online, Refugee Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International

Development, University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the

views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or

re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or

extracts should include attribution to the original sources.