Dear SCMS Members in the Film-Philosophy Salon,

You should have received an email from SCMS about the election, in which I am running for the Executive Council.  Many of you might know me by now from this salon or from film-philosophy writing and conferences.  My passion for this area of inter-disciplinary studies marks my larger support to expand the boundaries of film and media studies, and in the voting forum you can read about my vision for a more diverse society, support for under-represented members, and the greening of our field and the society itself.  If these are important issues to you, I hope you will vote for me; if not, I hope you will exercise your right to read the other vision statements and make your vote count.

Cheers,
Hunter Vaughan
Assistant Professor of English and Cinema Studies
Oakland University
-- To manage your subscription or unsubscribe from the Film-Philosophy list, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html -- Film-Philosophy Journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Film-Philosophy Conference 2014 (University of Glasgow 2-4 July): http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ --