A very useful site Juan.
I would not say, however, that the worry is open access.  The worry is
illegitimate unscrupulous and/or predatory journals, which of course could
be paper or online, open or closed access etc.
Best,
Rich

Richard Saitz
Editor Evidence-Based Medicine

* BMJ, BMA House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9JR*
T: +1 617 414 7744
E: [log in to unmask]
* W: *ebm.bmj.com
Twitter: @EvidBaseMed_BMJ
www.facebook.com/Evidence.Based.Medicine

--

BMJ advances healthcare worldwide by sharing knowledge and expertise to