Thank you Amy as always!

The problem is to make sure these pre-testers never see the subjects train
at the facility. So they have to be pretty much outlawed from the facility.
Also, hard to know exactly their availability for the post- testing. If for
some reason, they cannot make it for the post testing, then I will be in
trouble. Hence my worry.

My thinking is even if they did the training since they are not doing the
post testing, the cannot in anyway influence the results right,.

Here is a study in journal of gerontology - number one journal in
gerontology.  they used something similar.

"Baseline physical assessments were conducted by the lead investigator
(A.T.) or research assistant (S.O.) at the study site or participants’
home. After the 12-week intervention, all participants completed a
follow-up postal questionnaire and the balance and mobility measures were
reassessed by an assessor blind to group allocation (S.O.). "