Colleagues involved in this field may be interested in the second
edition of my book, /Academic Writing for International Students of
Business/, which is published this week.

This builds on the success of the first edition, published four years
ago, and has been extensively updated and revised.

As far as I know this is the only textbook specifically aimed at the
concerns of such students, and includes topics such as Writing in
Groupwork, as well as emphasising elements of vocabulary relevant to
these disciplines.

For more details and to order an e-inspection copy see:_

__http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9781138783898/_

or:
_
__http://www.amazon.co.uk/Academic-Writing-International-Students-Business/dp/1138783900/ref=sr_1_fkmr3_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421497498&sr=1-2-fkmr3&keywords=academic+Writing+for+International+students+of+Business+2nd+edition_

Best wishes (and apologies for cross-posting)

Stephen Bailey