Hi,

We have noticed an increase in this area too. Currently we have some ‘back friends’ which students can loan out if that helps them and we also have one or maybe two ergonomic chairs which can be placed in lectures or exams as needed, although we are finding there is more pressure on this now so it’s getting trickier to arrange!

Faye

Faye Langston

Disabilities Co-ordinator

Coventry University

 E: [log in to unmask]

T: 024 7765 8309

Add an adviser on Facebook: www.facebook.com/debrajackson.disabilityadviser

 cid:image002.png@01CFF4F5.4A05E960cid:image003.png@01CFF4F5.4A05E960cid:image004.png@01CFF4F5.4A05E960

SSV Email Logo

MODERN UNIVERSITY OF THE YEAR 2014 and 2015

Source: The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014/2015

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.