From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Mccarthy
Sent: 06 February 2015 16:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Identification of Need Process

Hi

We use a computer system called Columbus and information from the UCAS application form provides a disability disclosure list.  This is not perfect as students do not always disclose and the categories are fairly loose, but it is a good starting point.

What does IoN stand for?  I would be interested to see a copy of your form.

Kind regards

Karen McCarthy

Disability and Learning Support Coordinator
Plymouth College of Art
Tavistock Place
Plymouth
PL4 8AT

T:                  01752 203434 Ext 215
E:                  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Available      Monday - Thursday 8.30 am - 5 pm Friday 8.30 am - 4.00 pm