Dear colleague,

we are organizing a session for the RGS-IBG Annual International Conference 2015 which will take place at the University of Exeter, UK 2nd-4th September 2015.

The session we propose is titled "
Beyond gateways cities: immigrants’ local incorporation pathways in small and medium-sized cities" and aims to explore the specificity in migrants' social, political, and economic incorporation and participation in small and medium-sized cities. Here's the link to the detailed call for papers: http://conference.rgs.org/Conference/CallForPapers/View.aspx?heading=Y&session=7400ee8f-d7bd-4268-bdf8-2acdf00a861e.

People interested are invited to send us the title of their presentation and a brief abstract of up to 250 words by Wednesday, 18th February 2015. Please include affiliation and contact information.

Proposal can be submitted to Roberta Marzorati ([log in to unmask]).

We kindly ask you to circulate our call to all who may be interested. We apologize for any cross-posting.

Kind regards

Eduardo Barberis (University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Italy)

Adriano Cancellieri (University Iuav of Venice, Italy)

Roberta Marzorati (University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy)