Dear All,

I wonder if anyone can help me?

I'm writing a piece on community psychology which is aimed, in the first instance, at trainee and qualified counselling psychologists.

To this end, I'm looking for for the URLs of interesting websites that might be of help to someone who wants to find out more about the field - ranging from an introduction to the basic ideas, to key debates, and examples of research and activism, etc.

Obviously, I've included this discussion list in my tally of resources, but, if you have the time to spare, any additional suggestions from yourselves would be gratefully received.

Best Wishes (and Thanks for your attention)

Paul