I think the Ramachandranplot should be used in the refinement and rebuilding process - a Ramachandran outlier is a flag that that region of the model needs a closer look, and the fix may be more complicated than simply rotating a peptide. Maybe a C-beta is pointing the wrong way, maybe there is a register error.  The danger is that people will treat a Ramachandran outlier by moving a dot across a graph without addressing the underlying structural problem.

kmj