Haven'tthat paper and the associated structure been retracted?

http://www.nature.com/news/2009/091222/full/462970a.html

There was a huge scandal when it was discovered that Krishna Murthy had falsified data, including the structure you refer to.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.M._Krishna_Murthy

A crystallographer with a wikipedia entry for all the wrong reasons...

Dave