Hi All,

I have 14 identical domains placed in my ASU with reasonable MR scores, but the problem is that there should really be 7+7 or 8+8 of domains A and B (which are structurally similar). Can anyone think of a great and easy way of resolving the ambiguity?

I was thinking potentially:

-change one domain to polyAla
-SA omit map of that one
-rebuild/refine
-iterate through all domains, noting scores

Seems it might be pretty low reliability and a fair amount of work though. Otherwise, could try to go back to a small SAD signal, use partial model phases to find HAs, then phase without the model, rebuild from there. Any thoughts or similar experiences?

JPK

Jacob Pearson Keller, PhD
Looger Lab/HHMI Janelia Research Campus
19700 Helix Dr, Ashburn, VA 20147