De : [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]]
Envoyé : mercredi 4 février 2015 14:09
À : Alexandre OURJOUMTSEV; [log in to unmask]
Objet : RE: [ccp4bb] Bulk solvent correction in Phaser MR LF

Hi Sacha,

I was imprecise. With unplaced I meant ‘neither rotated nor translated’.

Once you become post-rotationally SF based, you can in fact compute a F(env)

whole inclusion should improve the TF score.

What is not evident to me is how to use a mask and compute the Fs  if the orientation

(rotation) is yet to be determined?

Thx, BR