As for python I would rather use:

molecule_chooser_gui("Choose molecule for PISA assembly analysis",
lambda imol: pisa_assemblies(imol))

or

molecule_chooser_gui("Choose molecule for PISA interface analysis",
lambda imol: pisa_interfaces(imol))

The latter has a bug which causes the scripting window to freeze hence
the error. Starting the scripting window again solves this issue (not to
self: check and fix). So both functions (should) work.

Bernhard

> Coot thinks that PISA version is < 1.06, although it's 2.0.2.
> That coot extension (and many others) have two versions, one in Scheme
> and one in Python. The latter works, but it's not in the menu. As a
> workaround: Calculate > Scripting > Python and type:
> molecule_chooser_gui("Choose molecule", pisa_interfaces)
> and press Enter.
>
> Or pisa_assemblies instead of pisa_interfaces, depending what you want.
>
> BTW you can only issue one command in that little window,
> the second one gives error:
>    File "/home/wojdyr/ccp4/ccp4-6.5/lib/python2.7/site-packages/coot/coot_gui.py", line 125, in warning_event
>      tag1 = textbuffer.create_tag(foreground="red",weight=pango.WEIGHT_BOLD)
> NameError: free variable 'textbuffer' referenced before assignment in enclosing scope
>
> Marcin
>
> On Mon, Feb 09, 2015 at 05:20:41PM +0100, Maria Jose Sanchez Barrena wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> I am using Coot 0.8.1, that is part of the CCP4 version 6.1. When trying to run PISA from Coot, after choosing the pdf file, I get the following message: “your pisa version is too old. Need at least v1.06”. However, when running CCP4mg (part of the same CCP4 package), I am able to run PISA and get these wonderful interaction surfaces and so on…
>> I find all this quite difficult to understand…. Any suggestion about what´s going on?
>>
>> Many thanks in advance,
>>
>> Maria José

---