Dear Roberto,

I think you should try different special orientations of your crystals
in the loop to find the one in which the measurable reflections stay
away from the slow moving region (usually aligned with the beamstop
holder, so horizontal in your image), in which reflections cannot be
acccurately measured and are discarded by integration programs. This way
you wont at least lose more of your precious reflections.

Generally Id recommend not to discard any measurable reflection
irrespective of very bad overall statistics.

Best, Matthias

Dr. Matthias Zebisch
Division of Structural Biology,
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics,
University of Oxford,
Roosevelt Drive,
Oxford OX3 7BN, UK

Phone (+44) 1865 287549;