Dear colleagues:

I have been accepted to present a paper of film consumption in the Dutch
speaking Caribbean at the 39th Annual Conference of the Society for
Caribbean Studies  (Drum Intercultural Arts Centre, Birmingham, UK 1-3 July
2015). Unfortunately, as a young Cuban researcher I do not have the funds to
cover the associated travel expenses and Cuban academic institutions are
financially unable to offer this kind of support. I would like to consult
you on funding alternatives to help covering mobility/lodging expenses for
event participation currently available for Caribbean/Latin American
researchers. Any idea/suggestion would be highly appreciated, as taking part
in the Conference would be an exceptional opportunity.

Thank you all in advance for your support.

Warm regards,

Anabel

MSc. Anabel Fernandez

Social Scientist

PHd. Candidate in International Relations

Higher Institute of International Relations of Havana