Dear BUCNI community,

After many years we are going to increase the rate for scanner use at BUCNI. Let me say straight away that with all projects currently under way, or projects where funding has already been granted/applied for, we will of course honour the old rate!

However, if you are submitting a new grant application or are proposing a new study, the new rate is £450 per hour. Please factor this into your scanning budget for new projects from now on.

If you have any questions about this or would like to discuss a particular project just email …

Thanks,
Jeannette

To leave the list, go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=bucni&A=1.