ARLIS Council has been working on a membership flyer which is near completion. We are now planning a membership campaign and one of our target groups consists of colleges that provide art and design degrees in partnership with a university. We are drawing up a list of these colleges and would be very grateful if ARLIS members involved in such arrangements could send details of their partner colleges to me. The name and address of the college, library contact and relevant degree courses would be really helpful but just the name and address would suffice.

Thank you for your help with this.

Chris

--
Chris Fowler
Chair, ARLIS UK & Ireland

Academic Liaison Librarian for Hospitality & Tourism, Publishing, Film Studies and the Creative Arts
Oxford Brookes University Library
Gipsy Lane
Headington
Oxford