From: Association of Architecture School Librarians [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Schaub, Elizabeth A
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 9:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Friendly reminder #2: AASL Annal Conference Early Bird Registration ENDS on Monday, February 2, 2015

Early bird registration ends this coming Monday, February 2. For those based in the United States, please note the favorable exchange rate: 1 US Dollar equals 1.27 Canadian Dollars (exchange rate on January 30, 2015).

The Association of Architecture School Librarians is pleased to announce that the 2015 annual conference website<http://woodbury.libguides.com/content.php?pid=646039&sid=5347390> and online registration are now live.

The association’s 37th annual conference will be held in Toronto, March 17-19, 2015 and will include a range of sessions, tours, talks, and networking events of interest to architecture librarians and students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of architecture librarianship.

For a full listing of all conference-related programming and activities, please consult the conference website.

We look forward to seeing you in Toronto!

Sincerely,

2015 Conference Planning Committee
Jeff Alger
Sonny Banerjee
Cindy Derrenbacker
Barbara Opar
Rose Orcutt
Irene Puchalski
Elizabeth Schaub<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (Co-chair)
Martha Walker<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (Co-chair)

Elizabeth Schaub | Director, Visual Resources Collection
School of Architecture
The University of Texas at Austin
310 Inner Campus Drive, B7500
Austin, Texas 78712-1009