Saturday 21 February 2015, 10am-12.30pm

Why not come to our drop-in LGBT coffee morning at Surrey History Centre
for LGBT History Month? Come and meet members of Outline, Surrey?s LGBT
support organisation, enjoy coffee and cake, and take a behind the scenes
tour  of Surrey History Centre (11.00am). Free. No booking required. All
welcome!
You can also see our LGBT History Month display, which runs until Sat 28
February 2015. Discover more about Surrey's LGBT connections with LGBT
History Month?s 10th anniversary ?Past and Present? display. Find out what
Surrey?s LGBT icons did during the First World War and learn more about
Surrey?s LGBT support organisations. Available during normal opening hours
in the foyer at Surrey History Centre. Admission is free.
For LGBT History Month events for Surrey History Centre, Surrey Libraries
and the University of Surrey, see our LGBT newsflash page at
http://www.exploringsurreyspast.org.uk/lgbt-2015/
Surrey History Centre, 130 Goldsworth Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6ND

Ms Di Stiff, Collections Development Archivist
Surrey History Centre
130 Goldsworth Road
Woking
Surrey
GU21 6ND

Tel: 01483 518740
Email: [log in to unmask]
Restricted GCSX email: [log in to unmask]
www.surreycc.gov.uk/surreyhistorycentre

To Journey's End and Beyond: follow the RC Sherriff Project blog at
http://www.exploringsurreyspast.org.uk/category/rcs/
Follow us on Twitter @SurreyHeritage and Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/surreyheritage

This email and any attachments with it are intended for the
addressee only. It may be confidential and may be the subject of
legal and/or professional privilege.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
or [log in to unmask]
The content may be personal or contain personal opinions and
cannot be taken as an expression of the County Council's position.
Surrey County Council reserves the right to monitor all incoming
and outgoing mail. Whilst every care has been taken to check
this e-mail for viruses, it is your responsibility to carry out
any checks upon receipt.

Visit the Surrey County Council website -
http://www.surreycc.gov.uk