Dear Anaya,

I have found desiccated ears of barley inside silos of the pre-Hispanic Canaries. We interpreted these as people storing the barley in the ears. Here you have the paper. I hope it is useful.

Best wishes,

Jacob

Dear all,

As I am working on a Late Bronze Age site in Crete (Chania), I believe I might be coming across barley stored in their spikelets but as the evidence is not well preserved I would appreciate any references which might allude to this kind of storage…..in the Mediterranean or elsewhere.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Anaya

Αυτό το email είναι απαλλαγμένο από ιούς και κακόβουλο λογισμικό, επειδή η προστασία avast! Antivirus είναι ενεργή.