Thanks for the update! Had Louise left for good? Wow
Belfast only sent me the final results. Not sure what standards they are
using, but i shall ask. Somehow strange...The are all lower in N by 3 per
mill.

I remember there was one tooth instead of bone. That could be interesting
as it will show a childhood diet.  It would be nice to get those results
before Berlin on the 19th of March, i would be grateful.
Glad you will be coming to the  States! Do you know what time you arrive? I
will be arriving on the 12th and will be staying 100 miles north at the
winyard region of Northern California in Mendosino bay. Maybe be can go
hiking together in redwoods for a day if you come earlier, then Steve will
take us to the conference?

xxxG