Dear Mathabo - Congratulations on your appointment. I’ll be in touch in a few days with suggestions about linking the Action Research Unit at NMMU to the networks of action research practitioners in Africa and worldwide. I’m thinking particularly of the Collaborative Action Research Network (CARN), Action Learning and Action Research Association (ALARA), the Action Research Network of the Americas (ARNA).

Here is a proposal for a Town Meeting at the Action Research Network of the Americas conference in Toronto on the 8-9 May 2015. You will see in the proposal that I’m helping to organise international, virtual presences in the Town Meeting. We won’t know if the proposal is accepted until the end of March 2015. If it is accepted I’ll let you know and we could chat about how to link you, as Head of the Action Research Unit at NMMU, into the Town Meeting (if you would like this).

To unsubscribe from the ARAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARAN&A=1