Congrats !!!

From: Action Research Africa Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Khau, Mathabo (Dr) (Summerstrand Campus South)
Sent: 16 February 2015 06:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Action Research Unit: Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University

Hi

I have just been appointed as the Head for the Action Research Unit at the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University and I would like to link the unit and its members to the Network of Action Research practitioners in Africa and worldwide.

Any assistance will be highly appreciated.

Mathabo

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard NMMU eMail disclaimer which may be found at:
http://www.nmmu.ac.za/disclaimer/email.htm

To unsubscribe from the ARAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARAN&A=1