Hi​ Rebecca

I would like to apply this position. But I am a freelance Statistician and
work through my Limited company. If you pay the salary as a daily rate and
allowing me to work 100% from home I am happy to apply.

Between 1999 and 2000 I worked for a project and able to do statistical
analysis for three publications in NHLI with Sue and Kate who were the
project coordinators in NHLI.

Best wishes
Venkata Putcha

*Best Wishes*