From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lynda Tout
Sent: 25 February 2015 13:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Inclusive teaching practice - suggestions for keynote speakers?

Good afternoon everyone,

I have been asked to think about suggestions for speakers for our University's Annual Learning and Teaching conference (July 2015) and wondered if others might share any recommendations.  What would be of particular interest is having a keynote speaker who understands the context (HEI culture, Eq Act 2010, DSA changes expected) but would be able to give practical advice to teaching staff on building inclusive programmes, assessment and learning environment.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Best wishes,

Lyn
[http://www.marjon.ac.uk/media/marjon/promotions/email-signature/Email_Signature_Image.jpg]