Apologies if these questions have previously been discussed. We are looking at delivering some applications virtually to students and staff. While Application Jukebox looks impressive, the cost is rather high when compared to App-V with SCCM 2012 and Microsoft Intune. Has anyone experience either or ideally both products?
[Max Penfold]

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.