Hello TC Comrades and Family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

New on the EFTC Facebook today:

John Arthur joins the Looney Dook to raise funds for Edinburgh's recovery cafe
Young Blood run a major TC training event in Pakistan
Running wi' Scissors to play live at Phoenix House Glasgow.

So what about your TC??  What events did you hold or are you holding for the midwinter break?  We'd love to post your events on our Facebook page.  Just e-mail me off-list (at: [log in to unmask]) - and send your news, photographs etc. and we'll do the rest!

Best wishes again for the festive period.

Rowdy Yates
President, European Federation of Therapeutic Communities (EFTC)

Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
School of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling
Scotland

T: +44 (0) 1786-467737
F: +44 (0) 1786-466299
W: http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/showsection.php?id=4  (home)
W: http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk/ (online library)

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.