Thank you so much for your quick responses.

I will definitely go for an overlap of the three masks.

I am not sure to understand the scaling part when calculating the overlap of the three masks though. If the voxels of the masks are encoded as zeros (not significant voxels) and ones (significant voxels), and each zero voxel of each mask is supposed to erase the one voxels of other masks when combining them, how can I test different combinations of them?

Don't hesitate to redirect me to older posts regarding imcalc. I tried but I couldn't find relevant posts regarding your advice.

Matias