Hi Marko,

My colleague and I downloaded the TOM8 toolbox as you suggested, and installed it in our spm8/Toolbox folder. However, we have some questions about this as the instructions aren't fully clear to us.

I assume that we should perform 2 steps.
1. Estimate Regression Parameters
2. Create new template

When we do step1, it is asking for GM images. Are these the GM images from the NIH dataset? We aren't able to find it in the website. Could you please point us in the right direction?

In the second step, I assume that we should use the TOM8.mat file generated from the first step and then feed into it, the age and gender information from our dataset. Is this the right procedure?

We are having trouble executing this, so we'd appreciate any input you might have. Thank you.
'Sincerely,
- Ananth