Hi John and other dartel user,

Recently I come across a odd problem when I am doing DARTEL-VBM analysis of T1W data.
I choose the "New segment" tool to segment tissues of my data.
But the results of GM volume contain a lot of non brain tissue  including eyes, part of skull and some tissue of neck as the attached images show.(about 1 third subject of my data got this problem). Will these residury tissue affect the results of the following DARTEL processing( create template and normalization)  within the brain. or can I just mask the dartel input  rc1*.nii with a "intra-brain mask".
And I attach some screen shot of my data.
Thanks a lot.

-
Box Lee