From: The Religious Studies Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Subject: [New post] Religious Studies Project Opportunities Digest – 6 January 2015
To: [log in to unmask]

New post on The Religious Studies Project

Religious Studies Project Opportunities Digest – 6 January 2015

by Jane Skjoldli

We wish to thank all of our subscribers for following us in 2014 a happy new 2015!

We continue to ask that you remember us when you receive those nice and shiny calls for papers, event announcements and job vacancies!

This oppsdigest features a CfP for a webinar involving our two editors-in-chief—both of whom you know so well from the podcasts—Christopher Cotter and David Robertson!

Calls for papers

Call for Undergraduate Participants: Online Seminar on Religion and Critical Theory

1st meeting: February 6, 2015. 1:00–3:00 PM.

2nd meeting: February 13, 2015. 1:00–3:30 PM.

Deadline: January 24, 2015

More information

New approaches in Social Sciences and the Study of Ancient Religion

November 21–24, 2016

Atlanta, GA, USA

Deadline: March 4, 2015

More information

Empire and the Media of Religion: A Workshop on Comparative Approaches to the Study of Religion in the Greco-Roman Imperial Era and Early China

May 21–22, 2015

UCLA, USA

More information

Conferences and events

Joint annual meeting: Society for Classical Studies and the Archaeological Institute of America

January 8–11, 2015

New Orleans, LA, USA

More information

L’asymétrie sexuelle dans les différentes traditions bouddhiques à travers le prisme de l’ordination et de l’éducation des nonnes

January 16, 2015. 9:30 AM – 6 PM

Nanterre, France

More information (French)

Open access

New journal: Gamevironments

More information

Jane Skjoldli | January 6, 2015 at 7:00 am | Tags: Calls for PaperscfpConferencesevents,open access | Categories: Opportunities | URL: http://wp.me/p1TrsC-1Fs

Comment   See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from The Religious Studies Project.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.religiousstudiesproject.com/2015/01/06/religious-studies-project-opportunities-digest-6-january-2015/

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group. To join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]> Send contributions to the list by sending messages to: [log in to unmask] To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message: leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME to: <[log in to unmask]>