With apologies for cross-posting. Please see below details of a Records manager post with Wolverhampton City Council. If you have any queries, please contact Adam Hadley rather than myself, as below.

*********************

Records Manager
 Grade 7
£33,857 - £37,483 per annum
37 hours per week
Fixed Term Contract for 2 years

We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Records Manager to support the Council in a two year project to review and implement its Records Management Policy. The person we require is someone who can quickly build strong working relationships with all service areas across the Council including councillors and introduce a robust records management framework.

This position will require in depth knowledge of records management legislation and best practice as well as how to research and implement retention schedules. We will require the person to develop a records management system and undertake a data cleansing exercise of the council’s files as part of the project.

This is an exciting opportunity to support the council in introducing a modern records management approach.

Additional information
 For more information please contact Adam Hadley on (01902) 554026, alternatively [log in to unmask]

We will notify you of the outcome of your application as soon as possible after the closing date.

Further details: http://www.wmjobs.co.uk/careers/details.aspx?nPostingID=27583&nPostingTargetID=38750&option=52&sort=DESC&respnr=1&ID=QO0FK026203F3VBQB796GF60U&keywords=records&Resultsperpage=10&lg=UK&mask=wmj