In the D:Drive blog post “An International Standard on E-Discovery is Becoming a Reality”, I introduced the development of an international standard for electronic discovery, “ISO/IEC 27050 – Information technology – Security techniques – Electronic discovery” (“ISO/IEC 27050”). ISO/IEC 27050 aims to put in place internationally-recognized standard procedures and practices for the stages of “e-discovery”, the process of discovering pertinent Electronically Stored Information (ESI) by one or both parties involved in an investigation and any resulting actions.

http://bit.ly/15zISIU
http://bit.ly/15zISIU+

--
Peterk