All

It is with sadness that I report the passing of Carl Newton.

Carl, who was intimately involved in the early history of the Society and who was our professional of the year in 1999, passed away on Boxing Day.

A full tribute piece will appear in the Bulletin.

The funeral will be held at the Eastbourne Crematorium on 20 January at 1445 and afterwards at the Langham Hotel.

The family ask that, in lieu of flowers, donations to the Yorkshire Dales Society might be made. These may be sent c/o Haines and Son, 19 South Street, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 4UJ.

Sad news on which to begin the year

Meic

Meic Pierce Owen AMIRMS
IRMS Chair

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]