Hi all

Just to let you know that the latest demo build of the game is available to try (PC/Mac).

Download it either from our website (www.sciencegamed.co.uk/games/sors) or from IndieDb(http://www.indiedb.com/games/sors).

Please pass on to anyone you know who likes PC games (the game itself was inspired by Papers, Please).

We’re closing in on release date so feedback much appreciated!

thanks
Rich