oh yes, Bill, you evoke that experience! when was it otherwise?
and by the way there is an alternative:

Search Results
The Good News Network: Good News Homepage
www.goodnewsnetwork.org/
The best site for good news on the internet, now in it's 17th year, and #1 on Google. A Daily Dose of News to Enthuse!
‎USA - ‎World - ‎News - ‎Inspiring
Good News, Inspirational Stories, Positive Views - HuffPost ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/good-news/
The Huffington Post
Dedicated to delivering only good news, all the time .... -plays-chopin-on-train- station-piano_n_6443884.html?utm_hp_ref=good-news; Comments (16); | Video  ...
The Good News Channel/My New World | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/GoodNewsChannel
The Good News Channel/My New World. 1300 likes · 2 talking about this. Good News Channel is a community page for sharing the goodness in this world and...
Positive News | Good News Stories | Happy News 2015
www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news
View only positive, uplifting and intriguing news stories from around the world 2015.
GOOD NEWS TV
www.mygoodnewstv.com/
Watch Good News TV by clicking RIGHT HERE → ... Good News TV, a Christian television station, ... To view us, scan for the corresponding digital channel.
DailyGood: News That Inspires
www.dailygood.org/
DailyGood is a portal dedicated to sharing inspiring and positive news from around the ... through Rwandan dirt roads in a taxi cab, looking for ways to "do good.