'The season's same old news.'

Well, I've changed house in recent seasons so much is new to me here. I
notice even the thistles differ. And the breezes don't have salt in them
from the ocean, too far away. Where the savage sun has killed lawn, a
wonderful array of tiny flowers has grown, complete with visiting buzzing
bees to threaten my barefeet. We've had rain here for two days straight!
It's January - my mind keeps trying to adjust to this strange weather. And
now a howling wind ...

Yes, the news is equally as bad, just as the same moon shines on all the
same world. I feel our 'ignorance' protects them. They are an obscene
minority and should be eliminated by our majority. Easy to say, perhaps.

But I am rambling. It is great that your poem has me thinking, Max!

Andrew

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/