Dear All,
Happy New Year!
I would like to ask the list what approach their organisations have towards E-Cigarettes, I am aware that this has been covered before and have checked the archives. My specific question is are your organisations treating E cigs in the same way as regular cigarettes and expecting people to use the smoking shelters or is anyone providing a separate E cig use area/shelter? My view is that the majority of people use them as a substitute for getting nicotine rather than as an aid to giving up but if they are trying to give up then using them in a smoking shelter full of other smokers is not ideal. I would be grateful for any feedback/suggestions.
Many thanks,
Gaye

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: