Hi

I have several presentations on stress, however I have used them many times.

Please could you share their presentation with me.

Recognising Signs and Symptoms and how to manage your stress.

Much appreciated and thank you

Kind Regards

Jane

Jane Philippou

Occupational Health Manager

British Gypsum

Office: +44 (0)115 945 1118

Fax: +44 (0)115 945 1144

Mobile: +44 (0)7870393825

"Those that do not find some time every day for health must sacrifice a lot of time one day for illness - Sebastian Knieff"

www.saint-gobain.com

BPB United Kingdom Limited trading as British Gypsum, registered in England, Company Number 734396. Registered Office Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry, CV3 2TT.

The information transmitted including any attachments is intended only for the exclusive use of the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged material that may be subject to legal privilege. Any perusal, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient without the sender's prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies. Any personal views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Company.